We are pleased to invite you to the International Project Management Conference on 15-17 May, 2019
The Conference will bring together top project management experts, the leaders of professional communities, as well as the representatives of higher educational institutions from Russia and other countries
The purpose of the Conference
The purpose of the Conference is to review the current state and development prospects of project management methodology, as well as to share practical achievements and research insights in the field of project management.
The main topics of the conference
- Modern project management methods and tools.
- Project planning and control, reporting, creation and support of project management dashboards.
- Project risk and change management.
- Implementation and development of project management systems and project management offices (PMO).
- Modern information and communication systems for project portfolio management and specialized software.
- 4D and 5D project modelling, digital project management.
- Standards and certification systems in project management.
Prof. Evgeny Rybnov
Doctor of Economics, PhD in Engineering, Professor, the Honored Worker of Russian Higher Education, First Vice-President of the International Organization of Facilitation to Civil Engineering Education (ASV), Honorary member of the RAACS, Certified Project Management Specialist (IPMA Level D)
Prof. Irina Lugovskaya
First Vice-Rector, SPbGASU
Doctor of Education, Professor
Associate Professor, SPbGASU
PhD in Engineering, Certificated project management specialist (IPMA level D), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: MS Project
President of the Project Management Association “SOVNET”, Editor-in-Chief of the Project and Program Management Journal, IPMA Honorary Fellow, Advisory Committee Member
Teaching Assistant at Department of Construction Organization, SPbGASU
- Yury Aleksandrov, Deputy General Director of A Construction LLC of AAG Holding Company
- Aleksandr Drozdov, Head of the Department of Construction Organization (SPbGASU)
- Dmitry Ilyenkov, Associate Professor of the Management Department of Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation (Moscow);
- Victoria Karpova, Head of the Project Management Department of Sevzapvnipienergoprom LLC;
- Veniamin Kizeev, Member of the Board of NP “Association of Project Management “SOVNET” (Tomsk);
- Vladimir Kurka, Head of the project management office of NP “Leaders Club for the Promotion of Business Initiatives”i n Petersburg and the Leningrad Region;
- Azary Lapidus, Head of the Department “Technology and Organization of Construction” (Moscow State University of Civil Engineering);
- Andrei Lyakin, Director of the Product Development Department of LLC PMBK (Moscow);
- Marina Romanovich, Associate Professor of the Department of Civil Engineering and Applied Ecology (St. Petersburg Polytechnic University of Peter the Great);
- Nadezhda Saks, Associate Professor of the Department of Transport Economics (Emperor Alexander I St. Petersburg State Transport University)
- Lyudmila Suleymanova, Head of the Department of Construction and Urban Management (Belgorod State Technological University V. G. Shukhova)
- Aleksandr Tyutrin, Associate Professor at the Department of Building Production (Tyumen Industrial University);
- Valery Frolov, Director of the Project Management Training and Consulting Center (SPbGASU);
- Constanta-Nicoletta Bodea, Vice-President of International Project Management Association (IPMA)), Professor of Artificial Intelligence and Project Management of Academy of Economic Studies (Romania);
- Kathleen McNutt, Vice-President for International Studies of United Nations Centre of Project Expertise (Canada);
- Kyle Procyshyn, Project manager for international collaboration of United Nations Centre of Project Expertise(Canada);
- Martin Sedlmayer, Vice-President of International Project Management Association (IPMA) (Switzerland);
- Rebeka Vlahov, Deputy Chairman of International Project Management Association Young Crew (IPMA YC), Assistant Professor of Faculty of Economics and Business, University of Zagreb (Croatia)
We are sorry, but registration is over!
To make a report at the conference, please send a request by e-mail email@example.com
Organizers of the International Project Management Conference welcome original article submissions in English that are closely related to the specified areas. The selected papers will be published in conference proceedings
In the International Project Management Proceedings, we encourage publications which confirm the following requirements:
- presenting original research results of international interest in project management and all related spheres;
- written in good English;
- from four to six pages;
- paper format — .doc (or .docx) file;
- figures/photographs, etc. should be of high resolution and preferably in .tiff format;
- copies cut from books or journals, photocopies and screened photographs are unacceptable; the proceedings will be printed in black only.
We invite interested companies to become information partners or sponsors of the conference.
Please, contact the organizers by mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Participants of the conference should book and pay accommodation by themselves.
The following hotels are located close to the conference venue and are recommended by the Organizing Committee:
- Hotel “Original Sokos Hotel Olympia Garden”; Address: 3 A Bataiskii Pereulok, St Petersburg; Tel.: +7 (812) 335-22-70; E-mail: email@example.com; site: sokoshotels.fi
- Hotel “AZIMUT”; Address: 43/1 Lermontovsky prospect, St Petersburg; Tel.: +7 (800) 200-00-48; +7 (812) 740-26-40; +7 (812) 740-26-33; E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; site:azimuthotels.com
International scientific and practical conference Project Management: Ideas, Values, Solutions
Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering (SPbGASU), Department of Сonstruction organization
4-ya Krasnoarmeiskaya Str., 190005, Saint Petersburg